homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:37:08 -0800

You don't have any evidence whatsoever to back up that statement. Because the doctor decided to induce labor doesn't not mean that she thought it was "necessary," nor that she thought it was a "big deal."

It is just as much a likely scenario that since she had ongoing contractions that weren't going into full labor, that she had started "leaking," that THEY discussed it and decided to go ahead and induce labor. They could just as easily have decided to take a wait and watch approach or even a "let's admit you and see if this progresses" approach.

You are making a judgment without being in full possession of the facts. Which, btw, is the problem with this whole thread. When everyone gets all the information AND their medical licenses, y'all let me know and then, and only then, will I be interested. In the mean time, the majority of it is gossip and a large % of this thread has been mean spirited and nasty gossip!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

The doctor thought it was necessary to induce labor, even though it was a
month before the baby was due. I guess the doctor thought it was a big deal.