homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:14:21 -0800

She was NOT in labor, folks! Please read actual accounts. Labor was induced. She had been having occasion contractions but not *true* labor. ~~sigh~~ This is all sooo crazy!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

Generally true, and I picked up on that too, but my wife's 3 went from under
an hour on the first (the docs said get a hotel room across the street on
the next one) to 7 hours on number 2 and 18 hours on the third,
so it is not always the pattern.