homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:05:22 -0500

From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
Okay, so what are we saying, but not saying?
Are we saying that Bristol had a baby in April, and that >Sarah wore a
fat suit during those last months, totally faking her water >breaking,
and that a physician somewhere(maybe 2) will soon lose >his license to
practice because he lied about 1. the mono and 2. >Palin's medical records?

Dr. Cathy Gladwin Johnson is Palin's family physician. She delivered Trig and Sarah's daughter Piper. Palin has put her up for lots of awards and recognition over the years, but I can see that if she's a good physician.

Instead of releasing medical records, Dr. Johnson released a 2-page letter explaining that Sarah is in good health. And that was not released until Nov. 3, the day before the election, when it couldn't be questioned. The whole thing just seems odd to me.

Lynn Wigglesworth