homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:36:06 -0500

I don't even care about the taxes, so much. I want to stop killing people so oil companies can line their pockets. I want them to pay attention to the environment. I want them to stop torturing people. I want kids to stop being bombed. I want solar and wind power explored. I want diplomacy, not "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran". I want every single person in this country to know if they get sick, they can get cared for. I'm willing to pay my fair share for that.

Tax me, but live up to the bargain, and do the right thing. Stop spending America's blood and tears for private profiteering.