homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now A/P for Bob Ford

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now A/P for Bob Ford
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:19:45 -0800 (PST)

Somewhere, I have a very old (1890-1910?) set of some type of farm animal
"cyclopedae". It has a section of colored, heavy paper, where it shows what
you describe (it is a cow, not a human) You turn the first page and see the
fat and muscles ., etc, then the lynph system, then the skeleton, and on, and
on.

I don't remeber if it is for general farm use, or for vetenary text. I also
don't know where it is stored. But, that is a good iidea.

I'm sure, in biology classes, I studied about womens reproductive stuff,
but, some of the actual 'preganancy' facets are a little confusing for me.
....bobford