homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 23:37:36 -0500

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

I was just looking again at all the rumors that it wasn't Sarah's baby, but was the daughter's, Bristol's. Bristol was out of school (supposedly with mono) for the last 4-5 months of her mother's pregnancy.
Around here, a pretty backward area where medicine is concerned, I asked a school nurse and was told that when they are diagnosed with mono most kids are out about 2 weeks at most. Many don't miss any school, depends on how soon diagnosis is made and treatment started. But she couldn't have been too sick, as according to the Anchorage public records she got a couple of traffic tickets during the time she was out of school and was additionally in a traffic accident during that time. Brings up the question, if she was too sick to go to school wasn't she too sick to be out driving around? The tickets were detailed in an AP report 'way back when...... and if she was sick at home with mono, she must have had her boyfriend over to share her mono, as she is now pregnant and that would have occurred during her mono-induced homestay.......
Coincidence, huh? Then Palin didn't release her medical records during the
campaign. I liked that theory.
It's also odd that there was no hospital account or note of Trig's birth. He wasn't even listed on their birth register, which is strange indeed. Other children are listed there but no Palin, of any flavor. Usually that is big news in a small or isolated town, especially if any sort of celebrity is concerned. Very unusual, at the very least.

It doesn't seem to add up, no matter which way. But it's history, for now. I already didn't intend to vote for that ticket.

SJ