homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 07:22:52 -0800 (PST)

This is starting to sound like the "Obama is a Muslim" rumors. I'll accept
that SP did something unreasonable by flying after the 'water broke' thing,
after listening to all of you women's reasoning, but this other stuff needs
to be corrobaorated first.

One of my brothers and I were born less than a year apart. This woman is
from a very small town. If there is truth there, it will be revealed. Small
towns are good/bad that way.....bobford