homestead - Re: [Homestead] Home brew book

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Home brew book
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:55:26 -0500

I stopped off in the local home brew store this morning and had a nice talk
with the person behind the counter. Turns out he owns the local French
Broad Brewery and my son are invited there on my son's birthday. We are
looking forward to the visit and a chance to sample.

After I took a short drive down the Blue Ridge to the Southern Craft Guild
museum where I saw a really neat Arts & Crafts interpretation of a Limbert
style bookcase. I really want to build one myself.

Don Bowen KI6DIU