homestead - [Homestead] Home brew book

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Home brew book
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:40:53 -0500

I recently read the book "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing Third Edition" by
Charlie Papazian. He starts with a simple brew requiring a minimal amount
of material and tools. As he describes the process he also describes the
why. Supposedly his simple first brew makes a decent brew that is difficult
to get bad. I am looking forward to giving it a try.

I just had the rear end of the pickup rebuilt and I want to get a few miles
on it before towing my home back to California. One of the things I plan to
do is drive to a local home brew store and check out the offerings. When I
get back to SoCal an early visit will be with my son to his favorite home
brew store. They have a huge Hops plant growing over the store.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060531053?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060531053?ie=UTF8&tag=braingarageco-20&li
nkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0060531053>
&tag=braingarageco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=00
60531053

Don Bowen KI6DIU