homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:35:13 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:

> If you listen carefully to what Obama is saying, you can easily envision
> a nightmare world for white people like what has happened in Zimbabwe.
> Furthermore, if you want further circumstantial evidence that Obama
> would be in favor of such, consider that his church arose from black
> liberation philosophy, and that, too, supports a Zimbabwean future..
> You can say that I am racist for mentioning this, or that James is
> racist for bringing it up, but just remember that these ideas are
> Obama's ideas, not ours, so don't shoot the messengers.

I think money trumps race. Obama and all his Congress friends, above
everything else, are well-to-do, and beholden to big business.
Favoritism will still go to those who showered the candidates with the
most money, and it ISN'T poor folk, black or white. That's why I don't
think it makes much difference who wins.

Lynn Wigglesworth

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008