homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:12:14 -0500

Sorry. I humbly apologize. You are correct. I have been sick, and it slipped
my mind...

I am still hopeful, however, that enough people will "think" in the voting
booth, and not vote because of the promised "ice cream".

I do also re-state that I do NOT like McCain.   However, it is more important
for me at this point to vote against someone, than for.

Ray