homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:30:53 -0800

Less than half the black/biracial population is 18 or over. In fact, at last count, I think the number was somewhere around 38% of that 13/15% with the rest not being of voting age.

I have heard that Obama has raised more than Bush and Kerry combined
raised in 2004, that he has smashed the record for fundraising. I think
it is due to the credit card fiasco, where anyone can go online and
donate. I don't see how he can tell who is donating, for all we know,
it could be Mugabe himself. We will never know precisely who Obama is
beholden to...
We all know who McCain is beholden to, that is transparent enough.

I really hope you are right in that it doesn't make a difference who
wins, because even if Obama loses now, he will return in 2012 and maybe
2016.

My friend was over this morning and we were talking about race and how
white people are afraid to speak against Obama for fear of being called
racist. The following thoughts occur to me..
1. Obama is half white, so he could, and probably will eventually, be
considered "The Man" instead of The Messiah.
2. Blacks make up 13% of the US population, more if you count biracials,
so lets say 15% to make it a nice round number. To win the presidency,
51% of the vote is needed. If every black person in the US voted for
Obama, regardless of age or affiliation, he would still need 36% more
white votes to reach a majority. If one out of three whites vote for
BO, then you have to say that more whites voted for Barack than blacks.
He's a white candidate that blacks identify with...lol..I did not count
Hispanics and White Hispanics in the vote.

Mark my words, Obama the Savior will become Obama the Evil White Man as
soon as people realize that they will forever be poor and that he isn't
going to change much, and if anything, increase the layers/thickness of
glass on the ceiling to keep people from moving 'out of their
station'(and there's a new phrase I learned from this election-a concept
I had never even considered before) Wait, that won't be glass, it will
be cement. They wouldn't want anyone to see the wealth above their
station...

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda