homestead - Re: [Homestead] sorghum

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sorghum
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:35:58 -0400

I've tried growing it because it is so sweet and healthy, but have been unsuccessful. That, indeed, would be the best option. Buying it is an expensive option, and not what I could afford. I probably need to come up with new scheme to grow it, but I kind of thought perhaps my altitude was the problem.

eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
Why not try stevia for Ron's sweet tea? It's a thousand times sweeter and does not raise one's glycemic index. I think stevia will even grow where I live, and I like the taste.--S

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:34:18 -0400