homestead - Re: [Homestead] sorghum

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sorghum
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:48:30 -0600

I know stevia seems expensive, but you use so little in comparison to sugar that I would think it not all that costly. Plus, I tend to look at health as an investment. I'd rather pay up front for good health than pay it out in the end to doctors and pharmaceuticals.--S

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:35:58 -0400