homestead - Re: [Homestead] sorghum

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sorghum
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 17:22:16 -0400

Bev,

We use agave nectar in tea, although I prefer unsweetened tea. In my opinion, the agave is not noticeable, but my daughter says that she can taste the difference between agave and sugar. She likes agave and has been experimenting with it in her pastry business.

Jerry S.

I wonder how much I would need for a gallon of sweet tea...

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda