homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rice

  • From: Shepperd <shepperd AT mail2.pvco.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rice
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:34:55 -0500

I have been ill for several days, so am stuck inside. As a result, I have had a chance to follow the discussions, something I have not had the opportunity to do for some time. Anyway, I googled "rice seeds" and found this site:
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_heirloom_rice.htm?gclid=CJOv9dDO1JYCFSAUagodu3ww4Q

Jerry S.