homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Those amazing stories do occur. Rumors are that Gene Autry drank of fifth of
bourbon daily, and smoked. He was old when he died. Just don't pass the
rumors on to your kids in their teens :-). You are younger than me, I'm
sure. You rember how it didn't matter, because who cared if you lived pass
35 , anyway ... :-)

I'm younger than James (barely). I have heart disease; a spot on one lung,
which has to be monitored; and the beginning stage of emphesyma. I wish I
had tried heroin instead of tobacco. I never even tried cocaine in college.
Too square. That d*man tobacco, though, and I was full grown (21) before I
had my first puff .......bobford