homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

These are the groups , here in phoenix, that still smoke the most, just from
my own obsevations .

1) Orientals (here, mainly chinese, vietnamese, and korean, we even have
asian gangs)Asians of all ages and both genders smoke, a lot.

2) Black men - of varied ages, but I rarely see black women smaoke, anymore.

3) young whites and hispanics; and I mean young; 12 - 13 years old, hanging
out, like city kids do with their d*mn skateboards, and their d*mn baggy
pants

Smoking is