homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big 10 Tobacco
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:04:19 -0400

Bev,
Very interesting Bev, Tennessee is not in that group either. As I observe
things all that means is that the states have smoke free places, which I
love, such as all public buildings. BUT here in North East TN it just makes
me realize how many folks still smoke as no matter where I go I observe
people outside on breaks and they are smoking because they can not do it in
the buildings. As an example, the Vet I work for 2 days a week has about 15
employees, part and full time and there are only 5 of us who do not smoke.
All of the smokers are young, in their teens and 20's. Very sad to me.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6