homestead - Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:02:15 -0700 (PDT)

I borrowed this from a site that talks about such issues. I don't know when
the issue will be placed on-line. There may be list members who have
received their hard-copy ....bobf

"the Dairy Goat Journal has an outstanding article titled "Tracked: The NAIS
Controversy". It was written by an Junior in High School and should be
mandatory reading by every Legislator, livestock owner and consumer in the
Nation.

It breaks down the "who, where, what, how and why" of NAIS. It is Vol. 86
No. 6 - so it is not on-line yet. This is a powerful tool and we need to get
the word out. "