homestead - Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

Sage, I don't know the specifics of the NAIS stuff, like Lynn does. I think
pretty much everything you wrote is correct , plus more. You know a lot
about plants, but I know, I don't like all of this homeland s*curity/p*triot
act stuff; plants, animals, people , I don't care.

How did you protect plants before 9 11 ? I remember, as a kid, coming out
west on vacation , and being stopped and asked if we had fruits or
vegetables, but nobody asked for daddy's id, or searched the car. 'just
asked , and waved us on. 'simpler times .....bobf