homestead - Re: [Homestead] I know... Yankee-window quilts

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I know... Yankee-window quilts
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

I was looking for photos of window quilts (wasn't sure how different they are
from regular quilt, not being from North). Anyweay. I found this Lehman's
forum, where they tell about making window quilts. I don't know if it is of
any use to anyone .......bobf

http://countrylife.lehmans.com/2007/10/10/making-old-time-window-quilts/