homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:35:24 -0400

Oh no...she loves science things. We have a lot of non-fiction science books, kid oriented and not. I guess I didn't ask for help with those because Professor Flubber here has that nailed. ; )

I bought a nice old Jules Verne "20,000 Leagues" at the library sale, and I just got the whole Magic School Bus series, too. I've never heard of Rama, I'll add that to the list.