homestead - Re: [Homestead] Am I being detained? This is great

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Am I being detained? This is great
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 06:04:40 -0700

On Oct 27, 2008, at 6:56 PM, Rob wrote:

It looks like it's another one of those problems where we are trying
to regulate human behavior, without any luck, but we keep on trying.
Someone has to be making a lot of money from it.

What's needed is to licence and regulate the 'guest workers', make it
safe for the workers, tax it and have some sort of control. That will
happen right after they regulate and tax recreational drugs....

Which will happen some time before we legalize, regulate and tax prostitution.

There is hope. We once had prohibition.