homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:25:04 -0400

I was able to raise the first one colour blind....this one, not so much. I have already had to explain stuff to her that her 15 yo sister still dreams her way through.

I'll keep my eyes out for them and check them out. I know Roy has a fond memory of the Brer Rabbit series and when I took a look at an original, I was a little at a loss as to how to pc them.

I've gotten a big kick out of Gregory Maguire's "Leaping Beauty" series....updated versions of classics. Leaping Beauty, for instance, is a frog. : )