homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bread oven

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bread oven
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:37:06 -0400

Oh, yeah, but you use turnips instead of peppers.?? No tomato sauce.?? Many
people in Medieval times thought tomatos were poisonous.???Lots of mushrooms,
and then you didn't care that there were so many turnips.?? ;-)

Seriously, while there were "pie" dishes similar to?pizza, our modern palates
wouldn't necessarily recognize it as "pizza"...

Ray