homestead - Re: [Homestead] Early voting

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Early voting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:25:54 -0400

The difference in standards between different states is amazing. I just
looked up the requirements to be a notary in PA, and you have to keep a
register, have to be recommended by a state Senator, and a bunch of
other stuff. Leaving all these things to the states make for spotty rules.

http://www.dos.state.pa.us/notaries/cwp/view.asp?a=1240&q=444909&notariesNav=|

Lynn Wigglesworth