homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:54:58 -0400

You don't make your own? Whiskey, I mean...I kind of figured you for a bootlegging kind of man. : )

On Oct 27, 2008, at 7:32 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Money to buy parts for the tractor.
Money to buy attachments for the tractor.
More money to buy parts for the tractor.
Money to buy rebuild kits for the tractor.
Money to buy whiskey to put up with buying parts and kits for the tractor.