homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:11:22 -0400

Here I was getting into the solemness of Keith Urban's "Nobody Drinks Alone" and you go and make me crack up again...OMG James..too funny.

Bev who saves the clothes folding and toilet scrubbing chores for rainy days with music

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
Bev, I have read the bible, many times, but not lately. I don't remeber a
d*mn thing about southern california, you must have one of those bibles with

I'm surprised at you, Bob. Here it is:

http://exodus2006.com/codes2.htm

I mean, it's sooo obvious! I picked up on it the first time I read Exodus.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda