homestead - Re: [Homestead] Why I'm Voting Democrat.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Why I'm Voting Democrat.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

'sounds like you are taking care of you and yours. That, I believe , is what
is important . I hope your significant other and other family are working
with you.

1962, huh. See, I paid you a compliment. But still, you aren't even on the
edge of "old", 'hardly even middle age.

I got my wife a pumpkin cookie from market this morning. I don't prefer
pumpkin. I'm going to see if neighbors will give me their leftover halloween
pumpkins for compost.....bobford