homestead - Re: [Homestead] Primitive Technology Living

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Primitive Technology Living
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

Bev, you were talking earlier about the numerous spiders on your property.
If you happen to go by the library and can use their broadband, this site has
a short scientific video from Canada showing how spiders (primarily wood
spiders ) react to different pharma. There is no transcript to copy and
paste, and it wouldn't be of much use anyway.

Really, the only spider you have to worry about where you live is black
widows, right? I wouldn't think brown recluse would be that far south. None
of the other spiders in your are are venomous, correct? ...bobford

http://hightimes.com/video/ht_admin/4637