homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:06:36 -0400

My Dad has/had terrible sleep apnea and was advised to use a c-pap machine. It made him claustrophobic and uncomfortable, so he decided it was "easier" to have a triple bypass and inadvertantly lose 50 lbs.

Sleeping in a recliner might help him. Him sleeping in the barn might help you. I feel for you.

Good luck with the sleep study.