homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ramen noodles

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ramen noodles
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:47:35 -0400

I boil them and put them in a collendar to drain. Then I saute garlic
and ginger in a little sesame oil. Mix with the noodles, and it tastes
very 'oriental'.

Bev; what are you doing up at 2am? I've noticed that a lot of people on
this list seem to be up at all hours of the night. I thought country
folk were all go to bed/get up with the sun folks. Of course it's a
rainy morning and the sun is barely up yet, so I'm struggling.

Lynn Wigglesworth