homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:36:55 -0400

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
I found that a CPAP machine made quite a difference with the sleep
apnea. I don't know how much that and perhaps the sleep study first
cost, because mine is covered by insurance.

I'm pretty sure that is where we are headed.
Were you also a violent sleeper, thrashing around? I honestly don't see how he will keep a mask on...

Insurance premiums are
high enough that I'm glad to get any benifit I can. When we brought
in a hospital bed and I had to get something else I got an army cot
from local surplus. Put an inch thick memory foam pad on it, and
find that is as comfortable sleeping I've ever had. Van Dell

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan