homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ramen noodles

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ramen noodles
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:46:48 EDT

A little fancier than mine. I am such the carboholic. I boil the noodles in
minimum water, drain, mix in the flavor packet and some butter (NOT
margarine)
and proceed to pig out. The cats don't like them, so I have them all to
myself. You can't tell me that one package is made for more than one person.
Absurd. And a full tummy puts me directly to sleep, so I have to time my
indulgences so I don''t snooze through my favorite programs.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/15/2008 11:30:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,