homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:05:58 EDT

they'll pan out however Obama's attorneys want them to, using your
assessment of how
these things work. Seriously, if this is not cleaned up, we will have the
same lack of
support for our president and his right to hold office as we have had with
Bush after the
election debacle in Florida. Why not just have a fair election and see where
the chips fall? Why
won't the Ohio SOS allow the voter rolls to be purged, as her job dictates?
Why is Obama even
allowed to give, let alone choosing to give nearly a million dollars to a
supposedly neutral voter
registration program?

In a message dated 10/11/2008 9:29:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,