homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:51:43 EDT

Yes, but they turned in the entire Dallas Cowboys team's registrations in
vegas, and thousands of dead people in ohio..... no flags, and they did
take
over 800,000.00 from the Obama campaign for their efforts.... I am afraid
Bob
is right, how can we think this would be a clean victory for Obama??

In a message dated 10/11/2008 9:22:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,