homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:59:03 -0400

Hey Drew, do you realize that here in GA, no id is required to vote absentee? Talk about a situation ripe for abuse, and I do believe that is where most fraud occurs..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/19/AR2006091901382.html

I read today that GA may go to Obama. McCain was still ahead, but his lead is waning and Obama is picking up momentum. I think it is within 6 points, and with a +-3 margin of error like most polls have, it is close.

Bev

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:
they'll pan out however Obama's attorneys want them to, using your assessment of how
these things work. Seriously, if this is not cleaned up, we will have the same lack of support for our president and his right to hold office as we have had with Bush after the election debacle in Florida. Why not just have a fair election and see where the chips fall? Why won't the Ohio SOS allow the voter rolls to be purged, as her job dictates? Why is Obama even
allowed to give, let alone choosing to give nearly a million dollars to a supposedly neutral voter
registration program?

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan