homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:15:12 EDT

Yeah,
I just realized that when I got the forms for my daughter. She is in
school at Univ of Alabama
and won't be home to vote. Obama pulled most of his people out of Ga a
couple weeks ago, I think if he wins here and all these other states Acorn is

pushing, we will have a mess on our hands'

In a message dated 10/11/2008 11:59:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,