homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:35:29 EDT

No matter the politics - I DO like the glasses! I like the hair, too, but
these days, it's all I can do to get my arms above shoulder level. It must be

nice to have a hair-dresser. I can't even imagine the concept anymore.
Wasn't it Johnny Somebody who years ago had the hit song "North to Alaska"?
I'm still fascinated, but lean more towards the Yukon - which, by the way,
has
a very interesting governmental structure. I don't have the links anymore -
Sandy

In a message dated 10/10/2008 10:17:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net writes:

Yup, you're darn right it is!

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan