homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:51:58 EDT

Sage -
Your entire blog-site - most beautimous!
Thanks again -
Sandy

In a message dated 10/10/2008 11:32:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Sandy, I think we think along the same lines. For those of
you wanting to see our mighty oak, I just posted a picture
on my blog at www.flowerweaver.blogspot.com

Texas' largest tree (a Bald Cypress) is within a mile of
my home. I think they've tapped into the same underground
flowing river that the pioneers did who dug my well.

--Sage