homestead - Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 13:43:09 -0400

I like it because through the links you can learn more about the bills and of course, sound off..
Very often however, I wish I had more of a legal background, as I find the bills hard to follow at times. There are usually a lot of references to other things that I don't have immediate access to, but if it is something that I have an overbearing curiosity about, I will just Google it.