homestead - Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:47:47 -0500

Excuse me, but the Senate hasn't been controlled by the Democrats
until the last two years and then by a nearly useless slim margin. And
the House in Republican hands until the last midterm elections, IIRC.
Remember when Nancy Pelosi was elected to be Speaker? Before that it
was Denny Hastert.

Marie