homestead - [Homestead] Destruction of America from within

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Destruction of America from within
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:48:31 -0500

On Oct 7, 2008, at 11:38 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

. . . I recall someone
saying that the Russians won't destroy America with nukes, we will be
infiltrated and destroyed by idealists who don't know where to draw the
line. We will destroy ourselves with our own liberal ideas.

We are destroying ourselves from within right now. But, "with our own liberal ideas?" Right now it looks like conservative ideas-- deregulation and socializing big business--are destroying our economy. Right now, after eight years of a conservative in the Oval Office, we at each other's throats with hateful words.

Seems to me the reconstruction starts with each of us being more respectful of each other.