homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things indeed

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things indeed
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:52:22 -0500

On Oct 7, 2008, at 11:42 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I like the name Ethan...congrats! I am sure he will be fine...he's in
Canada and they allegedly have better health care.

I have asked Craig about their health-care system. He likes it fine. He does say their tax bite is higher than ours. But he has never said he was thinking of moving here. I suspect he has now lost it with age but he long had dual citizenship and even now he could spend as much time here as he wanted.