homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:50:31 -0400

Okay. I would like to discuss Obama's relationship with Al Mansour. There are allegations that KAM got Obama into Harvard and possibly paid for it. If that is true, then Obama would be beholden to KAM. KAM refuses to discuss it, only to say that he hopes Obama will institute educational changes that will benefit blacks and Hispanics.
KAM is an American born black man who converted to Islam. He is thick with the Saudi royal family. He is a radical extremist who hates America and specifically white America. (I have the same tolerance for people like this as I do for those in the KKK)
It is alleged that KAM is the one who put Obama in touch with Ayers. I pose the question...whose money did Obama distribute, to whom, and why?
This is an issue. Not only does it fall under the experience category(executive), but also associations, motive, judgement, etc.
If the relationship between BO and KAM is innocent, then why the lies, secrecy, and omissions?

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:

Well, please pick one subject and let's discuss it. Please do not confuse one important subject, like the economy, the Iraq Invasion, taxes, health care, Supreme Court appointments, or energy policy by bringing in extraneous issues.

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net