homestead - [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

While I'm afraid of the same erosion of civil rights as she seems to fear,
she has evidently become unglued. She says that Oct. 1, a coup took place,
and we now live in a police state. this is all a power grab by President
Bush. Bush can't wait to get back to Texas, and is already in power ?

This woman used to be on "meet the Press, write for TNR, and the NYT. Well,
there are a couple of really good anti-pschotics that have recently gone
generic. .....bobf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI