homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of this wannabe..

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of this wannabe..
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Bill; even in worst case scenario, you will only have to worry about mortage
payments for 8 months to 4 years, and if that happens, youl'll be in better
shape than most. You veterans income will always be more protected (I would
think) than maybe any other income except for social security. You just
have to watch the colas.

No matter how bad it possibly could become, it will work itself out sooner
than a lot of doomsayers in the media think. Even Roubini is long term
optimistic.

I'm as concernded about what kind of country we have afterwards, as I am
concerned about having to only eat one meal a day, for a while. besides, if
I ever really run out of food, I can walk over and join Ray's group in
phoenix, they keep plenty of food <G> , just won't have coke or coffee
..bobford