homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of this wannabe..

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of this wannabe..
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

I won't comment on the other stuff, but I certainly wouldn't call you a
"wannabe". You've accomplished a lot there over the years. I remeber when
you were debating sending son to regular high school, now he's on a real big
boat, not in jail. If you just have a big garden and shoot a freezer full of
deer, you have veggies and meat.

Maybe , like me, you feel like you could have done more, already. But, don't
diregard what you actually have done ...bobford