homestead - Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:39:20 -0500

On Sep 23, 2008, at 8:32 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

I was under the impression that leaders of sovereign countries could
address the UN freely. The US is just the host of the UN; we don't run
the show.

That is correct. The UN might as well be in the middle of the ocean, for all our constitution controls it. If you want to raise your blood pressure, research the number of traffic violations that UN members accumulate and laugh about.